Holistic health considers the whole person: mind, body, spirit and emotion. While nutrition is important, great health is not just about eating right. It’s also about what you choose to feed your mind. Check out this list of recommended reading.
We will update this page regularly. If you’d like to recommend a book, please email suggestions to: email@example.com
Recommended Reading List
Diet & Nutrition
Emotional & Mental Health
- Inward by Yung Pueblo
- Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner’s Brain and Attachment Style Can Help You Defuse Conflict and Build a Secure Relationship
Health in the USA
- The Hacking of the American Mind: The Science Behind the Corporate Takeover of Our Bodies and Brains
- Medical Medium by Anthony William 5 Books Collection Set (Thyroid Healing, Life-Changing Foods, Medical Medium, Liver Rescue, Super & Whole Foods)
- How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor: One of America’s Leading Pediatricians Puts Parents Back in Control of Their Children’s Health
- Crooked: Man-Made Disease Explained: The incredible story of metal, microbes, and medicine – hidden within our faces.
Learn more about our opportunities in Peru. We offer two programs in Peru including: Internships in Peru and Nutrition and Natural Medicine. Both programs take place in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cusco, Peru. Request more information today.