There are two sets of supporting documents to be submitted. The first set, Application Supporting Documents, is due during the application process. The second set, Participant Supporting Documents, is due upon acceptance into the program.
1) Application Supporting Documents
Part of the application process requires that you submit supporting documents. All programs will require the following:
- Disciplinary Clearance Form (current students) OR Police Report (graduates or non-students).
- The Disciplinary Clearance Form is a document, provided in the applicant portal, which should be completed by the appropriate authority from your home university.
- A police report, or certificate of absence of police records, may be used instead for students who are not currently enrolled in an academic institution. This may also be called a certificate of good conduct.
- Profile picture (LinkedIn Style)
- Other indicated forms in your participant portal
All internship programs will require the following additional documents:
- Resume or CV. Tip: You may use this template if you like.
- Letter of motivation: This letter should explain what you are looking for in an internship, why you would make a good candidate and any requirements you may have.
Additionally, the following programs require the additional documents listed below.
All Spain Programs
Spain Semester/Year Program Only
- PDF files of any prior higher education transcripts
- Scanned passport ID page
- List of courses you would like to take abroad
- University Application
2) Participant Supporting Documents
Participant supporting documents are to be submitted after acceptance into the program. All programs will require the following:
- Indicated forms in your participant portal
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Signed and completed Terms & Conditions Agreement
- Copy of your round-trip flight itinerary
- A medical release from your doctor or a travel clinic.
Additionally, our Peru programs require:
- Your vaccine records. We keep these on file in case of emergency only.