For United States residents
We accept payment by credit card, check, bank deposit, Zelle, Cash App, or Venmo.
- To pay by check: Make checks out to “Linguistic Horizons LLC” you may then opt to either:
- mail to: Linguistic Horizons 340 S Lemon Ave. #3533 Walnut, CA 91789
- or deposit the check at any Wells Fargo Bank branch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the instructions on how to do this.
2. To pay by cash/ in person deposit, please email info@LinguisticHorizons.com and we will email you the instructions on how to do this at any Wells Fargo Bank branch.
3. To pay by credit card, please email info@LinguisticHorizons.com and we will email you an invoice to make the payment online via Square. This option adds a 3.5% bank fee.
4. To pay by debit card or bank transfer, you may either:
- Send via Venmo to username: Lingho_Abroad
- Send via Zelle to: info@LinguisticHorizons.com
- Send via Cash App to $LinguisticHorizons
For applicants from outside the United States
We accept payment by credit card (in USD) which adds a 3.5% fee, bank transfers (only in EUR, GBP or AUD) for a small fee to cover currency conversion costs, and via Transferwise in (EUR, GBP, BGN, CHF, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN or RON).
To pay by Transferwise, please first create an account. Then, email us to let us know that you prefer to use this method to make payments. This is the cheapest way to make payments in currencies other than USD. Currently, the following currencies are accepted: EUR, GBP, BGN, CHF, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN or RON
We accept bank transfers only in EUR, GBP and AUD. Please email for bank account details. There is a small fee to cover currency conversion costs.
To pay by credit card, please email info@LinguisticHorizons.com and we will email you an invoice to make the payment online. This option adds a 3.5% processing fee.
If you are ready and excited to start planning your trip, but discouraged by a financial road block, Linguistic Horizons has another solution for you. We have teamed up with FundMyTravel, who provides us with an online platform where you can fund-raise for your meaningful travel experience. You create a campaign page, complete a brief profile to build trust, add a video and tell your story!
FundMyTravel has a team of dedicated staff who want to help Linguistic Horizons participants reach their fundraising goals. They can provide tips and insights on the best ways to spread your word and offer sharing tools to get your campaign greater exposure through social media and email. Click the button below to learn more and get started!
Sponsor a Student:
Many students never have the opportunity to study abroad due to lack of funding. You could significantly impact those students’ lives by making a donation. In return, we will recognize you or your business on our page and social media sites.
You may donate as little or as much as you like; and, 100% of your donation will go towards a scholarship to send a student who demonstrates financial need abroad.
If you are interested in sending a donation, please email us: info@LinguisiticHorizons.com
We sincerely thank you for your interest in supporting our students!